Lessons, Training, Events
This guidance is to help continue activity’s safely, following Government guidance and within both Government and Local Authority restrictions – tier 3.
We ask you to follow these when you are visiting.
- Social distancing, health and hygiene rules must be applied and you are required to participate in accordance with such Government guidance that is in force at the time of your lesson.
- A member who is 18 or older should not travel into or out of their tier 3 area to attend branch lessons.
- You must not socialise with anyone you do not live with, follow social distancing remaining at least 2 meters apart. Where this can not be guaranteed you must wear a mask, except when riding.
- Any group coaching activity will be for a maximum of 5 members plus the coach. A parent/guardian must be present – but at a safe distance outside of the ridden arena and observe the appropriate distance to ensure the safety of the coach, branch official, riders and other spectators.
- You should not travel to a lesson with someone from outside your household.
- Adjustment of tack must be done by the parent/guardian
- A branch official will be present at the lesson
- Anyone who is symptomatic or suspects they have been exposed to the virus must not attend any lessons
- We are unable to handle any cash; therefore all payments for lessons must be made in advance online
- It is mandatory that payment is made before attending the lesson as the information collected forms part of our track and trace that is required by current law. A confirmation email will be sent to you once you have paid.
- The health, safety and well being of yourself, our volunteers and instructors is our number one priority.
- HORSE VACCINATIONS 12 months. (Don’t forget you must carry a passport to travel a horse).
- At many of our venues hand sanitiser points are provided, please use them
- Please bring your own drink if required
- Take all your rubbish home with you
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson
- No more persons are to attend other than the member plus one person per horse providing those attending are from the same household – i.e., 1 rider and 1 parent only – no spectators! Should it be absolutely necessary for others to come along (i.e. brother/sister) they must remain at the vehicle.
- If you arrive early, or you are waiting for your lesson stay at your vehicle
- Take note of any specific parking arrangements/zones so that you are not parking too close to one another. At this time do not tie to lorries or trailers
- Leave promptly when the lesson has finished
- Cancellation Policy
Private use of the field:
- Social distancing, health and hygiene rules must be applied and you are required to participate in accordance with such Government guidance that is in force at the time of your session.
- You can now visit with up to, but no more than 5 other people from outside your household while keeping 2 meters apart at all times. This can be a combination of horse and rider and spectator. A parent/guardian of anyone under 18 must be present at anytime.
- We must be made aware of any coaching activity at the time of booking the field.
- Anyone who is symptomatic or suspects they have been exposed to the virus must not enter the field
- Hand sanitiser points are provided, please use them
- Please bring your own drink
- Take all your rubbish home with you
- There are no toilet facilities open at this time
- Arrive no earlier than your booked time.
- If you arrive early, or you are waiting for your time slot stay at your vehicle
- Take note of the zone arrangement for parking, park so you have a minimum of 5 meters from the closest vehicle. At this time do not tie to lorries or trailers
- Leave promptly when the session has finished
- You are responsible for the activity, attendees and following any government guidance that is in force at the time. You will be responsible for conducting your own risk assessment (to include PPE). You will also be responsible to check with your insurance company that the activity is permitted under current restrictions.
- Show jumps on the field (wings and poles) should not be moved or used.
This is a working policy and will be updated as required to communicate with members and participants what we are doing and you are required to do to manage and reduce risk.
We suggest that you revisit this information on the day of your visit.
This information was last update 22nd October 2020 @ 08:50