Mini Camp 2024
Mini Summer Camp takes place annually at The Red Cat Field. There are limited places available so that we can keep the groups small.
To apply for a place members must have attended at least THREE mounted rallies before camp.
Applications for places can be made online by clicking on the ‘Book’ button.
The total cost is £130.00 per person for both days and includes a camp polo shirt.
The days will be a mixture of show jumping, cross country, flat work and stable management badges.
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th May
Use the link below to pay
- Register Online for Mini Camp – as with all our events a refund is not available unless we can fill your place
- Download and fill in the pony form and member information form*
- Mini camp day starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm
- Bring a pack lunch for yourself and your body protector
- Camp polo shirts will be available the weekend before camp
- Bring a hay net, head collar, water and grooming kit for your pony along with any boots for XC/show jumping
- Please ensure you are turned out correctly with Pony Club tie, sweat shirt and long sleeved shirt or camp polo shirt, badge (with appropriate felt), beige/cream plain jods, riding boots and hair tied back. Full details of correct dress is available on our website.
- All riding headwear must be Pony Club approved and tagged. Jockey skull caps, body protectors must be worn for cross-country lessons.
- Except by prior arrangement this is a parent free event, leave your child for the day!
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com or give them to Sarah, Kerry or Tanya.